Monday, November 24, 2008

New Projects

Today is a big day!
I gave my notice 2 weeks ago to the job that was sapping my strength and energy. Today is my first (week) day of freedom.
Part of my reason for leaving was that there are so many other things I want to get done which were impossible when my day was filled with doing things I didn't want to do.

So, the new mission:
Get a capital campaign going for my charter school
Write some articles exploring energy and policy
Explore some options of what I want to do in the next chapter of life
Get the body into shape - it's not getting any younger

And the difference is that all of these things sound exciting, interesting, like they'll give me energy rather than draining it all.

2 comments:

  1. These are great goals. Go for them!--Yiorgos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Michele! Sounds like you've made a good decision. Things seem to work out at just the right time. Your extra time will come in real handy in helping your mom out too. Now that pesky job won't get in the way of your life.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete